Tommy Bahama® + Pendleton® Aloha Harding Boro JeanRegular price $165.00 Save 0%
Tommy Bahama and Pendleton - Both are built on a heritage of design and quality. Now, in a unique collaboration, Tommy Bahama’s island vibe meets Pendleton’s Pacific Northwest aesthetic. The result is a collection that’s stylish, unexpected and legendary in its own right.
In the Aloha Harding Boro Jean, everyday denim get a dose of Pendleton print in these versatile jeans with Pendleton fabric cuttout accents and mild distressing scattered throughout.
- 92% cotton, 6% elasterell, 2% LYCRA® spandex
- Machine wash cold inside out on gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
- Medium wash with raw hem
- Pendleton fabric details
- Boro mending at knees
- Wrap stitching accents
- Inseam 31"
- Limited edition
- Limited quantities
Tommy Bahama® Bonita Botanical Ankle JeansRegular price $145.00 Save 0%
These colorful floral ankle jeans are designed with softness and stretch to take you through sightseeing, lounging and errand-running with ease.
- 64% cotton, 34% Tencel® lyocell, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Can also be dry cleaned.
- Front and back pockets.
- Ankle length.
- Front rise: 9".
- Inseam: 28".
Tommy Bahama® Afton Clam DiggerRegular price $110.00 Save 0%
Add sweet denim style to your casual wardrobe with these 5-pocket clam diggers. Made from pigment-dyed denim with revolutionary stretch recovery, they flatter you with a fabulous slimming effect. Highs and lows in the fabric give them a sunworn look, while fading at the seams keeps the style beautifully beachy.
- 88.5% cotton, 8% polyester, 3.5% Lycra® Spandex
- Machine wash cold inside out; tumble dry on low setting
- Inseam: 15" (based on size 6)