I know.. it looks like a lot, but gathering all these delicious ingredients is the only hard part!
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Serve with tortilla chips or spoon the salsa on top of your favorite grilled meat or tacos! For a little extra zest, we recommend lime juice. For those who enjoy the spicier things in life, this dish is easily heated up with some hot sauce or seasonings of choice!
Feel like going the extra mile? This dish can easily be served in a hollowed-out pineapple half! Just split the fruit lengthwise right down the middle, spoon out the insides, and you've got a showstopping pineapple boat!
Leave a comment